Based on a reliable moon sighting in California, the 1st of Dhul-Hijjah 1442 will be Sunday July 11th, 2021. InShaAllah, Eid Prayer for Eid Al Adha will be 9:00 am Tuesday, July 20th at Al Falah Institute.
Monday, July 19th will be the 9th day of Dhul-Hijjah InshaAllah. It is a meritorious Sunnah of our Beloved Prophet (pbuh) to fast on this day. The reward is great and the sins of the previous and following year are forgiven. We should make every effort to take advantage of this great blessing InShaAllah.
Due to improvement in the Covid-19 situation, please note the following updated safety measures for coming to the masjid for prayers:
- Brothers, sisters and children are allowed to attend.
- Mask is not required but is encouraged, especially for those who have a tendency to cough, sneeze or regularly feel the need to clear their throat.
- All musallee will be standing shoulder to shoulder. If any person strongly feels the need to distance themselves, they may do so by standing separately to one side.
- Please continue to bring your own personal musallah until further notice.
- Please avoid coughing and sneezing inside the musallah area. Please avoid coming if you are sick.
- Wudhu and restroom facilities are open.
- Entrance may be locked once maximum capacity is reached to prevent over-crowding.
- Medical screening and temperature checks may be performed with entry denied if concerns exist.
Jummah Services begin at 2:00pm. Entry will be closed once maximum capacity is reached.