Based on reliable and confirmed sightings of the moon, InShaAllah the first day of Ramadhan and the first day of fasting is Tuesday, April 13th 2021.
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, please note the following safety measures for coming to the masjid for prayers:
- Males only 12 years and older allowed. Unfortunately no sisters or children at this time.
- Mask and own personal musallah required to enter the building.
- No coughing or sneezing permitted inside the musallah area.
- Wudu and restroom facilities are closed. Please do wudu from home and plan accordingly.
- Entrance will be locked once maximum capacity is reached to prevent over-crowding.
- Medical screening and temperature checks may be performed with entry denied if concerns exist.
Jummah Services begin at 2:00pm. Entry will be closed once maximum capacity is reached.