Due to improvement in the Covid-19 situation, please note the following updated safety measures for coming to the masjid for prayers:
- Brothers, sisters and children are allowed to attend.
- Mask is not required but is encouraged, especially for those who have a tendency to cough, sneeze or regularly feel the need to clear their throat.
- All musallee will be standing shoulder to shoulder. If any person strongly feels the need to distance themselves, they may do so by standing separately to one side.
- Please bring your own personal musallah if you would like.
- Please avoid coughing and sneezing inside the musallah area. Please avoid coming if you are sick.
- Wudhu and restroom facilities are open.
- Entrance may be locked once maximum capacity is reached to prevent over-crowding.
- Medical screening and temperature checks may be performed with entry denied if concerns exist.
Jummah Services begin at 2:00pm.